Location: Lake Success, New York
Email: E-mail Me
Seth Greenberg is a partner at GBG where he represents labor unions and their health and welfare funds in all aspects of labor and employment law, including collective bargaining, discipline and discharge, wages and hours, discrimination, contract disputes, seniority and promotion. Seth also routinely counsels clients concerning the Civil Service Law, pension and employee benefits law, as well as other federal and state laws.
Prior to graduating St. John’s University School of Law, Seth completed internships at the Manhattan office of the National Labor Relations Board (Region 2) and the Brooklyn office of the New York State Public Employment Relations Board. After graduation, he went into private practice representing labor unions and handling general litigation.
Seth is a member of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Section and is the Section’s Co-Chair of its Committee on Continuing Legal Education. Previously, he was Chair of the Committee on Public Sector Labor Relations. Seth was also the founding administrator of and contributor to Labor & Employment N.Y. (“LENY”), The Official Blog of the New York State Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Section.
- New Jersey, 2003
- New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2012
- St. John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
J.D. – June, 2003
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
B.A. – May, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member; Labor & Employment Law Section, Executive Committee and Co-Chair, Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- American Bar Association, Member, Section on Labor & Employment Law
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member