Associate since 2013
Location: Lake Success, New York
Email: E-mail Me
Daniel Doeschner is an associate at Greenberg Burzichelli Greenberg P.C., where he advocates for public sector unions and their members in contract and labor disputes. His practice includes representing unions and employees in Article 78 proceedings, arbitrations, disciplines, and improper practice conferences. He joined the firm in 2013.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Doeschner was an associate in the litigation department and White Collar Crime & Corporate Compliance group at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP. There, he represented individual and corporate clients in criminal, regulatory, and commercial proceedings. He also provided pro bono assistance to indigent criminal defendants, public assistance/social security recipients, and Family Court pro se litigants.
Mr. Doeschner graduated with honors from Brooklyn Law School and served as a Notes & Comments Editor on the Brooklyn Law Review.
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2010
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
J.D. cum laude, June 2006
Brooklyn Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
B.A., June 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member